We are gearing up for our 2019 Canadian School of Peacebuilding! Come and join us in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada this June for another year of relationship building and peacebuilding training. We offer 5-day intensive courses that are available for professional development, personal inspiration, or academic credit. CSOP is a learning community of diverse peacebuilders who come together to learn, network and engage in peacebuilding. It is a great opportunity for peacebuilders from all faiths, countries and identity groups. Everyone is welcome!
This year’s courses take place over the following two weeks in June:
June 10– 14, 2019
- Indigenous Perspectives on Salvation, Repentance, Peace, and Justice with instructor Ray Aldred
- Peace Skills Practice with instructor Natasha Mohammed
- Alternative Approaches to Monitoring and Evaluation with instructors James Magnus-Johnston and Ray Vander Zaag
- Making Music, War, and Peace with instructor Svanibor Pettan
June 17 – 21, 2019
- Building Change with Human-Centred Design with instructor Roxy Allen Kioko
- Justice, Peacebuilding, and a Theology of Struggle with instructors Dann Pantoja and Gordon Zerbe
- Trauma, Peacebuilding, and Resilience – Level 1 with instructors Vicki Enns and Wendy Kroeker
- Generous Dissent: Nonviolent Activism and Resistance with instructor Emily Welty
Find more information about registration, course descriptions, and other peace resources at our website: csop.cmu.ca
For those taking a course for personal or professional development, the fee is $580 per session. For those taking courses for academic credit, tuition is $790 per session. Tuition fees do not include meal and lodging packages, which can be reserved separately. Tuition also does not cover books. Books are required for students taking a course for credit and will cost approximately $150 per course.