Employment Type: Internship
Contract Duration: 6 months
About the team you are joining
The Accounts Receivable (AR) team is part of the Montreal Corporate Finance (CF) team. The CF team is quite large (currently 14 people) of which AR makes up 5.
What your day would be like
- Primarily responsible for applying customer receipts against outstanding invoices.
- Also, needs to be able to work with the various business units to research any unidentified receipts
- Assist the AR team leader with month end activities and any other ad hoc requests related to AR activities
- Respond to questions from the internal stakeholders as required
We would love to hear from you if
- University degree in Accounting or equivalent experience\Experience in an accounting function would be an advantage
- Ability to deal with people from different levels and cultures from within the organization;
- Excellent PC skills, particularly with MS office
- Intermediate excel knowledge a must
- SAP experience an advantage
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, other languages are an asset.
- Travel Required: N
Diversity and Inclusion are one of our key priorities and we want to role model it. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills in which you can contribute at your best and be who you are. The more inclusive we are, the better we will be able to thrive to represent, lead and service the airline industry. If there is anything we can do to create a more comfortable interview experience for you, please let us know.
- To apply, click on the following link https://vacanciesincanada.ca/iatajobs
- To help us track our recruitment effort, please specify (on the application form & in your cover/motivation letter) where (vacanciesincanada.ca) you saw this job posting.
- Address : 800 Rue du Square-Victoria, Montréal, QC $ Month