Employment Type: Internship Contract Duration: 6 month
About the team you are joining
IATA ITS internship program offers the opportunity to gain hands-on experience working for a technically advanced international organization. You’ll work one on one with the Service Desk Team Lead, using leading edge systems and tools to create innovative solutions.
What your day would be like
You will perform the responsibilities below with mid-level supervision:
- Provides user support and customer service through the Help Desk; be present, visible and available in this position to assist users requiring technical assistance.
- Respond to questions from callers and office employees; formulate and implement appropriate solutions.
- Administer standard Help Desk operating procedures; maintain an accurate log of all Help Desk contacts using trouble ticket software.
- Attend all Help Desk training sessions; train Company employees as needed in the use of current and upcoming technologies; explain integration and seek collaboration between information technology department and field operations.
- Enforce and adhere to all company computer policies.
- Manage the circulation of backups and restorations, as requested and appropriate.
- Apply appropriate group policies in active directory.
- Become familiar with available help resources; stay apprised of company technology changes and/or problems.
- Direct calls to appropriate support staff, as necessary.
- Maintain discipline and professional decorum in the Help Desk.
- Assist with other duties and projects as assigned by the service desk team lead.
We would love to hear from you if
You have a degree that you have achieved within the last 12 months in computer science or management information systems.
Travel Required: N
Diversity and Inclusion are one of our key priorities and we want to role model it. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills in which you can contribute at your best and be who you are. The more inclusive we are, the better we will be able to thrive to represent, lead and service the airline industry. If there is anything we can do to create a more comfortable interview experience for you, please let us know.
Learn more about IATA’s role in the industry, our benefits, and the team at iata/careers/. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
How to Apply
- To apply, please follow this link https://vacanciesincanada.ca/jobs
- To help us track our recruitment effort, please specify (on the application form & in your cover letter) how (vacanciesincanada.ca) you heard about this vacancy.