CARE helps women and girls in developing countries lift themselves and their families out of poverty and out of crisis.
We bring people together to end inequality. Not just for one person, but a whole community. Not just for now, but for a lifetime and across generations. We develop solutions with women and girls and their communities to tackle the big issues facing them like climate change, economic empowerment, food security and emergency relief in times of crisis or disaster.
CARE Canada is currently seeking a Manager, Digital Fundraising.
The Manager, Digital Fundraising oversees and implements all online fundraising campaigns, emails, and new online revenue generating initiatives with a focus on donor acquisition, retention, upgrade and reactivation. This role works closely with the Marketing Outreach Manager to ensure cohesion between fundraising and marketing initiatives.
This position reports into, and works closely with the Director, Direct Fundraising to develop and oversee a comprehensive online paid search and advertising program, in collaboration with the Marketing team, that aligns digital communication strategies, maintains consistent branding and messaging, and attracts new donors to CARE.
This position manages all aspects of digital campaigns to acquire new donors, steward and inspire current donors, grow donor giving, and win back donors who once gave to CARE. This position has a primary focus on online giving campaigns and programs, email solicitations and with support from the Marketing team, paid search and advertising display efforts.
What you offer:
- 4 years working experience in a fundraising/development environment, with at least 2 years focused on online giving
- Experience with Raiser’s Edge/Luminate Online (or an alternative CRM), Excel, Email Marketing software
- Computer literate with expertise in , Windows Office Suite and design software (Adobe Creative Suite an asset
- Experience leading and managing online fundraising campaigns
- Proficiency with email and web key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Excellent project management
- Well organized, and strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills, both written and verbal, in English; French language skills an asset
- Team player with ability to work well under pressure, in a fast-paced environment
- High level of professionalism and drive, with an infectious enthusiasm and passion for results
What would make you extraordinary (Assets):
- Google Analytics Expertise
- Expert knowledge of Raiser’s Edge NXT and Luminate Online
- Experience with Blackbaud RELO Connector or O-Matic products
- SQL, HTML, CSS, PHP
What we offer:
- Generous leave entitlements, including December holiday closure
- Employer paid benefits: dental, medical, vision care, paramedical, life insurance (some exceptions may apply) and professional and confidential Employee Assistance Program services
- International travel opportunities
- Learning and development opportunities, and specialized training
- Flexible work hours and a work from home policy
- A family friendly environment
- Free parking, access to public transportation; central location close to popular amenities
- Casual work environment
- Onsite BBQ and shower facilities
- To apply, click on the following link https://vacanciesincanada.ca/ngojobs
- To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your application (application form & cover letter) where you saw this job posting.
- Address 9 Gurdwara Rd, Nepean, ON $ Month