Reporting to the VP, Digital and Information Technology, the Director, Technology Incubation, Planning & CRM is responsible for the prioritization and governance of the technology planning process, managing technology incubation and CRM system optimization.
• Lead emerging technologies research projects, include but not limited to VR, AR, Machine Learning, Predictive analytics, AI, Smart Devices, IoT, and translate them to impactful business cases
• Establish Advanced technology research including Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Predictive Analytics
• Champion, promote and adopt an environment that is conducive to opportunity identification and idea generation
• Accountable for the development and management of the application portfolio
• Manage the end to end technology intake process
• Responsible for technology investment portfolio prioritization
• Provide input into the changes required to influence the culture of the organization, focused on agility, transparency and timely decision making.
• Works with the Strategy and Efficiency Innovation team on larger organizational priorities, actively engaging in the conversations and highlighting gaps in understanding.
• Seek, promote and champion initiatives across organizational boundaries to achieve new operational efficiencies
• Directs all activities related to the investment in CRM and related tools.
• Reconcile business unit CRM needs and organizational impact.
• Work closely with the customer support and marketing business units to understand their needs and priority.
• Digital and Information Technology project resource capacity planning
• Team leadership and mentorship
• Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or related degree
• 15+ years experience in technology.
• Relevant certification would be an asset (e.g. PfMP, PgMP, SAFe Product Owner or Agilist)
• Experience in technology portfolio prioritization and governance
• Progressive technical leadership in Information Technology
• Significant working knowledge of ERPs, CRM (Microsoft Dynamics) & digital technologies
• Expert working knowledge in advanced technologies such as AI, ML, IoT, AR/VR
This posting will remain open until filled.
We bring life-saving support in times of disaster. We help poor communities to take charge of their futures. We provide small loans and training that boost family livelihoods. We work with policy makers to change the way the world is run. Our Christian faith teaches us that every child, regardless of gender, faith or race, is a precious gift to the entire world – and that their wellbeing concerns us all. We shall never rest while children suffer in situations that can be changed.
- To apply please follow this link https://vacanciesincanada.ca/ngojobs
- To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your application (application form & cover letter) where (vacanciesincanada.ca) you saw this job posting.
Qualified candidates must be able to demonstrate a commitment to the core values and mission of the World Vision partnership.
World Vision Canada takes our Safeguarding responsibilities seriously and we provide an environment that is safe for our child and adult beneficiaries. We have strong recruitment procedures to make sure the safest and most suitable people work with the children in our programs. We provide our staff and volunteers with ongoing supervision, support and training in their work with child and adult beneficiaries.
World Vision Canada welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Thank you for your interest; however only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Address 1 World Dr, Mississauga, ON $ Month