Reporting to the Marketing Manager, Gift Catalogue, the Marketing Coordinator, Gift Catalogue will support the development and execution of the annual Gift Catalogue Program in Chinese and English.
• Supports all Gift Catalogue activities across the product lifecycle; including, product-specific strategy (creative, promotional, channel), plan, enhancement, tests, acquisition, cultivation, and fulfillment
• Works with external Direct Mail agency, Channels, National Campaigns and Digital teams to implement new ways of generating revenue for the Gift Catalogue that considers multiple customer preferences, channels, technical feasibility, and business viability
• Collaborate with Product Alignment on existing and new innovative offers for the Gift Catalogue
• Coordinates Gift Catalogue development with external agency, Brand & Creative solutions and Digital teams for creative and digital work, managing updates or change requests as needed, and verifying adherence to established brand criterion
• Coordinates or makes regular Gift Catalogue website updates using the Shopify platform
• Works alongside the Digital team to continually update, improve, and manage ongoing enhancements to the Gift Catalogue website
• Coordinates Gift Catalogue delivery with external agency, Digital and all other relevant stakeholders; ensuring Catalogue is executed accurately and per strategy
• Works alongside Customer Data & Insights team to request donor data as well as to track and monitor Gift Catalogue’s adherence to established Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and revenue targets; obtains data and uses analysis to help Manager facilitate product enhancement strategies
• Works directly with external vendors to source Gift Catalogue merchandise (i.e. artisan goods) and coordinates contracts with Procurement
• Closely monitors all Gift Catalogue inventory (such as artisan merchandise, greeting cards, etc.) and instructs fulfillment/mail team accordingly
• Provides Customer Service with answers and scripts for customer FAQs related to Gift Catalogue
• Helps secure necessary approvals from Legal team
• Works with the Manager, defines the annual email marketing plan and works with Brand & Creative Solutions and Digital to successfully execute email campaigns
• Provides support for Gift Catalogue photo shoots
• Bachelor’s degree in Business with a specialization in Marketing or similar education preferred
• 1-2 years of fundraising/marketing experience (ideally for a non-profit organization)
• Fluency reading/writing in traditional Chinese (ability to read simplified Chinese an asset)
• Proficient in Cantonese (proficiency in Mandarin an asset)
• Proven track record of project management, execution skills, and results
• Ability to translate analytics into strategy and action
• Demonstrated organizational, interpersonal, communication, and analytical skills
• Team collaboration skills, positive attitude
• Knowledge of international development and Canadian non-profit / fundraising an asset
Application Deadline: December 5, 2019
We bring life-saving support in times of disaster. We help poor communities to take charge of their futures. We provide small loans and training that boost family livelihoods. We work with policy makers to change the way the world is run. Our Christian faith teaches us that every child, regardless of gender, faith or race, is a precious gift to the entire world – and that their wellbeing concerns us all. We shall never rest while children suffer in situations that can be changed.
- To apply please follow this link https://vacanciesincanada.ca/ngojobs
- To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your application (application form & cover letter) where you saw this job posting.
Our Core Values: We are committed to the Poor. We are Christian. We are Stewards. We value People. We are Partners. We are Responsive.
Qualified candidates must be able to demonstrate a commitment to the core values and mission of the World Vision partnership.
World Vision Canada takes our Safeguarding responsibilities seriously and we provide an environment that is safe for our child and adult beneficiaries. We have strong recruitment procedures to make sure the safest and most suitable people work with the children in our programs. We provide our staff and volunteers with ongoing supervision, support and training in their work with child and adult beneficiaries.
World Vision Canada welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Thank you for your interest; however only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Address 1 World Dr, Mississauga, ON $ Month