and outreach strategy, focusing primarily on securing financial funds. Reporting to the Executive
Director and working closely with the Communications Coordinator, you will work collaboratively with the team to develop and implement networking & fundraising strategies which will broaden TRC’s impact and overall messaging.
strategies that will broaden reach and deepen the impact of the Refugee Centre.
• Create new networking opportunities with government and NGO’s through events and
meetings; as well as maintain and strengthen current ones.
• Work with the Executive Director to implement quarterly strategies;
• Represent the Refugee Centre’s best interests at public events and private meetings with
• Develop and implement strategies that will enhance visibility and awareness of the TRC’s
impact with members, the community and our partners.
• Responsible for seeking additional funds for the organization via grant writing as well as
planning and implementing fundraising events.
• Work closely with the Communications Coordinator; with regards to press releases,
promotional materials and event logistics.
Political Science or other related fields.
• Experience in grant writing a must.
• Excellent communications skills, verbal and written, preferably in the 2 official languages
(French, English); Knowledge of a third language an asset.
• Ability to communicate messages in a professional and engaging manner;
• Exceptional organizational abilities and time management skills, ability to meet deadlines,
multi-task and prioritize workload;
• Experience in developing, implementing and evaluating outreach plans and materials;
• Strong financial planning skills.
• Strong computer skills and excellent knowledge of MS Office, Adobe and Google programs;
• Employment Condition: 15-20 hours per week probation period of 3 months, then a full-time
position pending performance. Probation Schedule: Monday to Thursday, from 12PM – 4PM.
Flexibility in schedule.
- In your application please specify that you found out about this opportunity on vacanciesincanada.ca
- Veuillez indiquer dans votre candidature que vous avez consulté cette offre sur le site web vacanciesincanada.ca.
- Address 1610 Saint-Catherine St W #402, Montreal, Quebec $ Month