Location / Lieu: Richmond Hill and York University Supportive Housing Programs
- Plans and implements programs designed to enhance the efficiency and safe delivery of Independent Living (IL) Attendant and Acquired Brain Injury services to consumers with Physical Disabilities.
- Effectively manages and approves program resources, human and financial, to meet program objectives
- Recruits, employs, trains, supervises and evaluates support service staff, within a pre-determined budget in accordance with Ministry of Health and March of Dimes Canada approved program plans
- Monitors and evaluates operational effectiveness and implements changes required for improvement
- Participates as a member of IL Management Team in planning, problem resolution, quality improvement and review of service delivery performance
- Monitors and manages annual budgets for the program and performs periodic variance analysis for review with the Program Manager.
- Participates on community committees where appropriate
- A degree or diploma in a related field of study
- Supervisory or management experience in a Health Care setting or Not-for-Profit Organization preferred
- Demonstrated leadership abilities working independently and as a part of a team locally and regionally
- Demonstrated program planning, implementation and evaluation skills
- Strong knowledge of a variety of disabilities and needs of people with disabilities including Acquired Brain Injuries
- Knowledge of Health and Safety, and Labour legislation
- Financial management experience including budgeting and variance reporting
- Strong problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Experience and comfort using Microsoft Office products, particularly Word and Excel
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Good command of the English language both verbally and in writing
- Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize multiple tasks and deadlines
- Flexibility to changing demands of the job, including working non-traditional hours as required
- Driver’s license and access to a reliable vehicle required able to travel
How to Apply
- Please send your resume via email to [email protected] .
- To help us track our recruitment effort, please specify in your email where (vacanciesincanada.ca) you discovered this posting.
- Address 13311 Yonge St. Ste. 202 Richmond Hill, ON $ Month