PURPOSE BUILDING JOBS
Position: Project Delivery Manager
Company: Purpose Building
Location: Toronto ON (local candidates preferred, but for the right candidate, we would consider someone anywhere in Canada).
Do you love wicked problems? Do you think learning new skills is fun? Do you get fulfilled by team success? Do you want to accelerate meaningful climate action? So do we! Join Purpose Building and let’s go Farther Faster, together!
WHO WE ARE
We created Purpose Building to accelerate real estate toward planet-positive pathways. We draw out the best of everybody to create a better future through healthy, circular, low-carbon, financially successful buildings and communities.
Our work is delivering market-leading strategies to achieve leading edge performance for new and existing facilities. Purpose is focused on this alone and not production of historically satisfactory outcomes.
Our core values are:
- Team Success — enable great lives for each other through commitment to the Mission
- Collaboration Excellence — highly effective knowledge-building, partnerships and communication
- Social Responsibility — contribute to the success of the communities we live and work in
- Honesty — what you say is what you do
WHAT YOU CAN DO
As a Project Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for organizing project teams and guiding the performance of the team to deliver high performance outcomes on projects and maintain the firm’s best-in-class reputation with respect to building performance.
To achieve this, you will:
- Sustain relationships with existing clients with guidance from Principals;
- Manage project resources to deliver on the team’s commitment to clients;
- Support the development and application of new ideas, workflows and tools;
- Develop skills within agreed upon technical/ policy/ strategic topics;
- Be seen as an effective change agent with respect to accelerating real estate towards healthy, low-carbon, circular-economy solutions and outcomes; and
- Contribute to creating a positive work culture by exemplifying our shared values and mentoring other employees in your areas of expertise.
WHO YOU ARE
We build our team with individuals who take initiative, enjoy solving difficult problems, listen very well and express themselves clearly, bring passion to their work, are fun to be with, are adaptable and are invested in personal betterment.
The attributes/skills you bring include:
- Proven experience in leading, managing or coordinating concurrent projects and technical teams in architecture, sustainability, engineering or real estate sector
- LEED AP and/or WELL AP accreditation (preferable)
- Strong written and oral communication skills,
- Fluency in MS Office applications, especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Best of market problem-solving and critical thinking
- Ability to deliver results that meets the scope, budget and schedule
- Legal eligibility to be employed in Canada
HOW TO APPLY
Submit a letter and CV that demonstrate your interest, fit and capability, to [email protected] . (Why you are looking. What attracts you to Purpose. What role you would like to have, and why. An example of a career accomplishment and an activity outside your career that demonstrate how you would help us achieve our mission. When you could start. How we can reach you.)
For more details, please visit https://www.purposebuilding.ca/get-involved
To help us with our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesincanada.ca) you saw this job posting.