Position: Technical Sales Manager
Company: EFS-plastics Inc.
Location: EFS-plastics is based in Listowel, ON (NW of Kitchener-Waterloo Region). The preferred candidate would be able to work from the main office, but flexible opportunities may be available for some applicants.
The Company: EFS-plastics is one of North America’s leading plastic recyclers, focused on converting post-consumer mixed plastics (#3-7) and plastic film into high-quality resin pellets. As global concern around plastic waste rises, EFS looks to grow by providing a sustainable alternative to virgin plastic. We currently have two locations in Listowel, ON and Hazelton, PA.
- Our mission is to protect the environment and reduce waste by processing post-consumer recycled plastics into a viable, mainstream resource.
- We believe in being trusted partners for our customers, loyal neighbours in our communities, and consistent stewards of our environment.
The Position: We’re looking for a Technical Sales Manager to develop new end-markets for recycled plastic resin, service new and existing customers, and provide market status updates to our management team. This position requires travelling in the US and Canada.
We are looking for a creative, honest, environmentally-focused professional to expand the sales of our 100% post-consumer recycled plastic resin.
- Manage and maintain strong relationships with existing customer accounts
- Identify potential new customers and new market opportunities
- Negotiate resin pricing and terms
- Support customer in product development using recycled resins
- Schedule trial runs and report results to management
- Address resin quality issues and communicate issues to management
- Work with internal staff to meet customer needs
- Solid understanding of post-consumer plastic resins and the resin market
- Experience in negotiating sales pricing
- Strong background in plastic manufacturing
- Ability to plan, prioritize and organize work independently
- Excellent communication, listening and presentation skills
- Ability to lead a team
- Integrity, honesty, confidentiality and professionalism
Why Should You Apply?
- Receive a competitive salary and leading industry benefits;
- Maintain a healthy work-life balance; and
- Be at the frontier of addressing the growing plastic waste problem.
Please forward applications to: [email protected]
To help us with our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesincanada.ca) you saw this job posting.